This is a guideline only and your situation may present a different circumstance.
    Please Note: If you received the advance Premium Tax Credit for your health insurance through a health insurance exchange (aka "Obamacare"), then you MUST file a return for 2017 regardless of your income. Failure to do so will result in non-eligibility for future Premium Tax Credits.

    © 2019 Enrolled Agents of Greater Cincinnat